Almost every detail about the candidates can be captured and stored in the iSmartRecruit Candidate Management System (CMS). Also, lots of automation can be done on the regular activities and this keeps you ahead of the competition.
The detailed information can be
well structured and organised by the Candidate Management System
- Rating a candidate
- Social profiling with Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Skype,
- Maintaining history where you can see all the activities of
- Store extra information into notes (can add unlimited notes)
- Record conversation history and set up call reminder
- Individual and bulk SMS
and mass Emails
- Schedule interview,
track it, and record feedback.
- Mark CV as Ready CV if the candidate is very positive to change
- Block the fake or unwanted candidate profile
- Source tracking of the candidate to know where the candidates are
coming from the candidate list
Talent Pool - The Segment of Candidate Database
It helps you to divide your candidate database into multiple groups. Grouping could be based on skills, location, job title, experience, etc.
For instance, you want to divide your candidate database on the domain like banking & finance, manufacturing, oil & gas, IT etc.You can create different talent pools into the system as well.
Whenever you get any job in that particular industry, you can perform candidate search on that particular talent pool only. You can get more refined results instead of searching in the entire candidate database.
Activity Stream of your candidates
Activity Stream is used for tracking back activities done upon a candidate after importing a candidate in the candidate management system. This activity stream will contain the following;
- System Log will help you to see all the activities done in one place.
- Email tab will preserve all the email communication history.
- Task, Notes, SMS Communication and Call Reminders.