Office Administration job description template can be used for posting on online job boards or career pages and you can customize it easily for your company. It includes important details like Office Administration's duties and responsibilities.
Office Administration Job Profile
The Office Administration has to oversee and head the company's overall logistics strategy, operations, and supply chain to maximize productivity. They are also in charge of developing and maintaining relations with the distributors and vendors.
Office Administration Job Description
We are looking for a zestful and experienced Office Administration to be a part of our company.
Your role as an Office Administration will be to ensure a proper flow of office procedures and maintaining a positive and friendly image of the company. Your duty would be to support the office directors by carrying out common office duties and acting as the first line of contact to visitors, customers, and vendors in person, online, and via telephone.
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator willing to undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The ideal candidate will be trustworthy, self-motivated, and competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Office Administration Duties and Responsibilities
Your key duties and responsibilities as an Office Administration would be:
- Warmly greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls promptly, fielding solicitors and
maintaining office efficiency by arranging necessary repairs.
- Look after administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters,
spreadsheets, forms, faxes, and emails.
- Assisting with billing by preparing and sending invoices, maintaining client databases, tracking accounts, oversee the invoice workflow, and assisting in copying and distributing production orders and other internal documents.
- Updating documents used by accounting, production, and field services as requested
- Maintain a schedule of meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements and providing timely reminders of the same.
- Coordinating and overseeing all office activities.
- Ensuring that all relevant company procedures and policies are being upheld.
- Supervise the members of the administrative team and coordinate their activities.
- Keep databases in check and update them regularly.
- Control the office supplies state and make sure it is under office needs.
- Supervise the cleaning crew and maintain cleanliness in the office space.
Office Administration Requirements and Qualification
- Work experience of (x) years as an Office Administration.
- Proven administrative experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time-management skills and ability to multitasking
- In-depth knowledge of office management and accounting processes
- Hands-on experience with office management computer programs such as ERP, Excel, etc
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Experience in managing budgets and expenses
- Skills to develop internal processes and filing systems
- Comfortable handling confidential information
- Able to handle difficult situations calmly and in a professional manner
- BSc/BA in office administration or similar relevant field
How much Office Administrator can get in the US?
According to PayScale - an office administrator can make approx $15 per hour if you are having less than 1 year of experience. It can be increased to $19 according to your experiences like 20 years or more than that!!!
How much Office Administrator can get in the UK?
If you go for the United Kingdom, According to them an office administrator can earn £17,068 in their early career with less than 1 year of experience. It can be increased to £19,410 according to their experience of up to 20 years or more and expertise.
How much Office Administrator can get in Germany?
Here is another dynamics from PayScale. An Office Administrator can make up to EURO 18,000 if he has less than 1 year of experience in this field. It can be increased by the time to EURO 35,000 if a person is having more than 20 years of experience in the same field.
Looking for Office Administrator?
Promote your Office Administrator job advertisement to 15+ free job boards and social media with a click.
Schedule a free personalized demo and start to post your ad today.