We are looking for a creative and autonomous person who likes challenges and works well in an independent environment and also within a professional team. If you want to deliver end-to-end applications workflow and be involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle, here's you get a chance!
You should have motivated, flexible, able to adapt to a new environment, and able to efficiently communicate with certain customers as well as other development team members to find new ways for improvement for the software lifecycle.
You will be a part of our creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing, and deployment.
- Design and develop features and modules for enterprise applications.
- Write a well maintainable and efficient code which easy to unit test.
- Ensure designs comply with code specifications.
- Prepare software components which use in the future.
- Support the team in continuous improvement by reviewing alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review and optimization of the application (also ensure database optimization and performance).
- Ensure data security and application maintenance.
- Coordinate with the front-end developers in the process of building web components.
- Integrate with external web services like social media APIs, Google APIs, etc..
- Comprehend industry best practices.
- BE/ME or BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject degree is allowed.
- You must have 1+ years of hands-on experience in object-oriented PHP programming concepts.
- Understanding of open source projects like WordPress, BuddyPress, osCommerce, Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, SocialEngine, etc.
- Experience in well-known third-party APIs ( Facebook, Google, Amazon Twitter, etc).
- Aware of SQL and NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as GitHub, SubSVN, GitLab, etc.
Looking for PHP Developer?
Promote your PHP Developer job advertisement to 15+ free job boards and social media with a click.
Schedule a free personalized demo and start to post your ad today.