Senior Java Developer job description template can be used for submitting and promoting jobs on free and paid job boards or your website career pages and you can do necessary adjustments easily for your company. It includes important details like Java Developer's duties and responsibilities.
Java Developer responsibilities include
- To interact with the customer and internal teams in Identifying and analyzing requirements for development purposes.
- To perform activities related to the creation of documents for client requirements.
- Prioritizing the task and executing tasks throughout the SDLC.
- Provide technical help to junior developers.
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to manage the SDLC, from planning and prioritizing to testing and rapid delivery.
You will be part of our development team that works on business applications. As a Senior Java developer team member, you have to contribute in designing and development of an application. You have to take part in the end to end stages of the development lifecycle.
- Senior Java developers have to analyze and assess the business needs of the client to find the best solution for the client. Overall strong analytical and problem-solving skills are highly important for this role.
- Senior Java Developer responsibilities include gathering system requirements, building application specification document, draw flow charts, design application architecture and implement modernizes application design and testing features before release.
- You should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers team.
- You should have an innovative thought process and creative thinking which can bring out of box and alternate way of system implementation.
- Ensure our applications must be secure and up-to-date.
- You should have experience with Object-Oriented Design.
- At least 5 years of work experience as a Senior Java Developer or any similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Struts, Play, JSF and Spring MVC.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Familiar with SQL or NoSQL Database like MySQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with the large and disparate data set.
- Creating Web Services and RESTful services with Web API.
- Familiar with Open Source tools and good to have experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
How much a Senior Java Developer can get in the US?
According to PayScale - a senior java developer can make approx $88,058 in their early career with 1-4 years of experience. It can be increased to $104,672 according to your experiences like 20 years or more than that!!!
How much a Senior Java Developer can get in the UK?
PayScale reveals everything you need to know about the salary in different countries. According to them, a senior java developer can earn £52,273 in their early career with 1-4 years of experience. It can be increased to £50,797 according to their experience up to 20 years or more and expertise.
How much a Senior Java Developer can get in Germany?
Here is another dynamics from PayScale. A senior java developer can make up to EURO 57,656 if he has 1 to 4 years of experience in this field. It can be increased by the time to EURO 66,500 if a person is having more than 20 years of experience in the same field.
Looking for Senior Java Developer?
Promote your Senior Java Developer job advertisement to 15+ free job boards and social media with a click.
Schedule a free personalised demo and start to post your ad today.