Welcome to our website iSmartRecruit. By browsing, using the
iSmartRecruit website (the "Service(s)"), or any services
of iSmartRecruit or by registering for iSmartRecruit you are agreeing
to be bound by the following terms and conditions of use ("Terms
of Service"). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf
of a company or any other legal entity, you represent that you have
the authority to bind such entity, its affiliates and all users who
access our services through your account to these terms and
conditions, in which case the terms "you" or
"your" shall refer to such entity, its affiliates and users
associated with it. If you do not have such authority, or if you do
not agree with these terms and conditions, you must not accept this
agreement and may not use the services.
This User Agreement is subject to change by
iSmartRecruit in its discretion at any time. Use of iSmartRecruit
after such changes are implemented constitutes acknowledgment and
acceptance of this User Agreement with all changes. By signing up for
an account, by using the website, or any of the services, you hereby
acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by
these terms of service. The term "you" refers to the
individual or corporate end user or any other end user that is
specified in the registration information associated with such end
user's account for the service.
- You must be at least 18 years of age, or the legal age of
majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of
majority, to register for an account.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login
shared by multiple people is not permitted. You may create separate
logins for as many people as your plan allows.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your
account and password, and are responsible for all activities
conducted using your account and password. iSmartRecruit cannot and
will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to
comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that
occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who
have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized
purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws
in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or
PAYMENT AND PRICING TERMS
pricing terms for the Service are set forth on iSmartRecruit website
in the pricing information page, which is incorporated by reference
into these Terms of Service.
CHARGE SERVICE AND PREMIUM SERVICE
- If you purchase Services via credit card, you authorize
iSmartRecruit to process your credit card information and
automatically and immediately bill your card when charges for your
use of the Services are due. Services are billed in advance.
- For monthly payment plans, the Service is billed in advance
on a quarterly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds
or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds,
or refunds for months unused with an open account. Down gradation of
account shall be allowed only after the expiry of the tenure of the
subscribed plan; however you are free to upgrade your account in
between the tenure of the plan. In order to treat everyone equally,
no exceptions will be made.
- When changing from a quarterly billing cycle to a yearly
billing cycle, iSmartRecruit will bill for a full year at the next
monthly billing date.
- Unless stated to the contrary, all charges are
non-refundable, even if your use of the Services is canceled before
the end of your current billing period. If you re-subscribe to the
services once you have canceled, the charges and taxes of any shall
be levied as per the present charge schedule.
- In case of any rejection or charge-back to your credit card,
iSmartRecruit may, in its discretion, terminate or suspend your
access to Services without any intimation to you.
- All currency references are in U.S. dollars. The payments
can be done in any currency; conversion charges as applicable at
that moment shall be borne by the purchaser.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
- You can cancel your Services at any time by mailing us at email@example.com
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your current
paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and
you will not be charged again.
- iSmartRecruit, in its sole discretion, has the right to
suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or
future use of the Service, or any other iSmartRecruit service, for
any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result
in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to
your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content
in your Account. iSmartRecruit reserves the right to refuse service
to anyone for any reason at any time.
ACCEPTABLE USAGE POLICY
adopted a philosophy that assumes the honesty and good intent of our
users / subscribers, therefore our services are provided in as
unrestricted a manner as possible to allow our users to have the
richest and the best possible service. However, if iSmartRecruit
finds that your usage is not acceptable, you may be notified and
account may be terminated unless complying with our request. An
example of unacceptable usage could be uploading of illegal or spam
MODIFICATIONS TO THE
SERVICES AND PRICES
- iSmartRecruit reserves the right at any time and from time
to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the
Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly
subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30
days notice from iSmartRecruit. Such notice may be provided at any
time by posting the changes to the iSmartRecruit Website
(ww.iSmartRecruit.com) or the Service itself. If you do not agree to
such pricing change, you may cancel your account during such 30-day
period. By continuing to use the Services after the effective date
of such pricing change, you hereby agree to such pricing change and
shall be charged accordingly.
- iSmartRecruit shall not be liable to you or to any third
party for any modification, price change, suspension or
discontinuance of the Services.
- iSmartRecruit integrates with so many external social
network and job boards like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google and
Simply Hired etc. All the features based on social network or job
board integration may not work in case there is some issue or change
with the remote service.
YOUR PRIVACY RESPONSIBILITIES
iSmartRecruit is committed to the principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and protecting the privacy of its users and their data. For iSmartRecruit Subscribers that maintain the personal data of EU-citizens ("Individuals") or are based in countries governed by the GDPR or other country-specific privacy regulations you agree and acknowledge that iSmartRecruit is a Data Processor acting on your behalf and that you are a Data Controller. As such, as a Subscriber, you:
- Agree that you are solely responsible for your own compliance with the GDPR and any other applicable privacy regulation;
- Agree to respond to privacy related requests made by Individuals or by iSmartRecruit at the request of an Individual, Data Protection Authority, or other similar agency in a timely and compliant manner;
- Acknowledge that iSmartRecruit does not give legal advice or training related to GDPR or other privacy regulations;
- Agree to hold iSmartRecruit harmless and to indemnify iSmartRecruit for any and all matters or disputes rising out of or related in any way to your compliance with the GDPR or other privacy regulations.
Failure to comply with Your Privacy Responsibilities, or to maintain your required level of compliance with the GDPR may, at iSmartRecruit’s sole discretion, constitute a violation of these Terms of Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk, and
iSmartRecruit makes no representations that the Service will work
- You understand that iSmartRecruit uses third party vendors
and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software,
networking, and related technology required to run the Service.
iSmartRecruit is not responsible for any failures attributable to
- You understand that the technical processing and
transmission of the Service may be transferred unencrypted over a
network, and assume all risks related thereto. iSmartRecruit shall
not be liable to you for any liabilities arising from the operation
of the Service over the Internet or other network.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or
exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to
the Service without the express written permission by iSmartRecruit.
In case, it is found that you have reproduced, duplicated, copied,
sold, resold or exploited any portion of the Services, you may have
to face any appropriate or legal action as deemed fit.
- Once you register with us, we can show your
company/organization/enterprise logo in our esteemed customer list
on our website without any prior approval. In case of objection just
drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We immediately remove your logo from our website.
Jurisdiction for any
disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Rajkot,
Gujarat, India to the exclusion of all other courts. Disputes shall
be resolved in accordance with the laws of India as applicable.
Subscription fee excludes any taxes,
shipping and/or insurance charges, and any bank transfer fees.
By using iSmartRecruit website, you consent to all our online terms and conditions.
CHANGES TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
If we decide to modify our terms and conditions, we will update the changes on this web page.
If there are any queries regarding this terms and conditions you may reach us through our Contact Us page.