Have something interesting to share with us?
We always seek talented writers who can craft well-researched articles. We strive for top-notch and high-quality content that covers all relevant and essential information for our readers. Before we move forward, it's crucial to follow the guidelines.
What we're looking for
- Ensure that the post you submit is original, unique, and plagiarism-free.
- Choose a topic different from ones we already have covered. The same or similar content won't be accepted. Do not try to spin the articles, or we will have to reject it.
- We only accept HR-related content. That includes staffing and recruiting, candidate, and interviews.
- The word count should be atleast 1500 words.
- Content should be in UK English.
- Your article should contain around 160 - 200 characters that summarise your article.
- The author's picture dimension should be 140*140.
- Maximum 2 links will be provided in the content.
- Include relevant and high-quality images for every single point or topic within your content. Simply copying images from other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited. You can use free licensed images without any fear of copyright issues.
How to get started
We recommend taking a look at our blog to check which topics are already covered and to understand our writing style. You can send your final draft to [email protected] Include the author's image (140*140). In case you have an idea or wish to write for us, you can contact us using the form mentioned below.
- Contact our editorial team with your topic idea and an outline of your blog. Also, try to highlight your expertise in the domain. We don't publish any duplicate content so your content must be unique.
- Once our editorial team approve your requested topic, you can write the content as per the guidelines listed above.
- You can submit your final draft copy of the content to our editorial team for review. Our editorial team holds all the rights to approve or reject the content.
- After the review process, our team may suggest some revisions of the content before it goes live.
- Go Live
- After refining the content, our editorial team will publish your content on our website. Also, it will be published across all our social media channels.
- If you wish to work with us for the long term, you can start suggesting more articles and blogs to our team.
What are the benefits of Write for Us?
- Author name and photo upload with LinkedIn profile link setup
- Exposure to a massive audience including social medial
- High back traffic
- Increase brand awareness and visibility
- Increase website domain authority