When posting job vacancies online, Talent Acquisition Specialist job description template can come in very handy. You can customize this template easily to optimize your job postings for SEO and attract the best candidates. This template will provide you all details regarding a Talent Acquisition Specialist's duties and responsibilities.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Profile
The Talent Acquisition Specialists are responsible for the staffing of an organization by partaking in the interview and the entire recruitment process. They are also required to assess companies staffing needs and recruit accordingly.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Description
We are on the lookout for a qualified Talent Acquisition Specialist. Your role will require you to coordinate with the managers of the different departments and discuss and implement staffing strategies.
Talent Acquisition Specialist Duties and Responsibilities
Your key duties and responsibilities as a Talent Acquisition Specialist would be:
- To develop and carry out talent acquisition strategies for the company
- Develop a company policy for talent assessment, benchmarking and interviews
- Source candidates and fill in vacant positions in the company
- Anticipate future hiring needs by analyzing the organization's development
- Manage the entire recruitment process
- Represent the company at events and build a network
- Counsel candidates regarding salary, company benefits, and work environment
- Prepare a report on a monthly basis for key talent acquisition metrics
- Work closely with the HR department to stay updated and meet the company's hiring needs
- Coordinate with the marketing department to build innovate talent acquisition strategies
- Administrate all paperwork regarding the hiring of a new employee
- Maintain good relations with past and potential candidates
- Stay updated and well researched with talent acquisition trends
Talent Acquisition Specialist Requirements and Qualification
- Work experience of (x) years as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in HR
- Ability and willingness to learn about the position requirements
- Passion about HR methods
- Experience with ATS
- Understanding and familiarity with Recruitment Marketing
- Quick thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Masters Degree in Human Resources or relevant field
Looking for Talent Acquisition Specialist?
Promote your Talent Acquisition Specialist job advertisement to 15+ free job boards and social media with a click.
Schedule a free personalized demo and start to post your ad today.